Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crystal Finds Love...And a Forever Home

While Crystal was in foster care, a boarder who had recently lost her two elderly horses met her...and unexpectedly fell in love.

"I knew I'd get another horse someday," writes Crysal's adopter, Saskia, in her adoption application, "and when I met Crystal I knew she was the one."

Saskia goes on to say "I want to adopt (Crystal) so that I can give her the great life she deserves. She will be my companion and friend."

Crystal got lucky, too. Her new person, Saskia, is a professional equine massage therapist!

Congratulations to Crystal and Saskia on their newfound partnership. It's happy endings like this that help the volunteers of the Sonoma CHANGE Program keep doing their work.

See you on the trails, Crystal and Saskia!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news! Congrats to all, especially Crystal & Saskia!!!

    ReplyDelete